About our institution
Curtin University is an inspiring, vibrant, international organisation, committed to making tomorrow better. It is a beacon for innovation and driving advances in technology through high impact research, and offering more than 100 practical, industry-aligned courses connected to the workplaces of tomorrow.
As part of this approach, Curtin has always fostered successful partnerships with industry, business and government to enhance the quality of our scholarships, teaching and research. Our people are the key to making our services and environment uniquely Curtin. We value the contribution of our employees by offering a range of employment conditions and workplace benefits which support and develop rewarding careers, healthy lifestyle and work/life balance. Our staff are an energetic, dedicated team of professionals working together to provide Australia and the world with quality graduates and innovative research. Regardless of who you are or where you come from, you’ll find Curtin to be a friendly and relaxed place where respect for one another is a part of everyday life.
Diversity and Equity
At Curtin, we value and celebrate diversity, and we aim to create an equitable, inclusive and welcoming environment where everyone feels they belong. We recognise that each person’s life experience is unique and they may identify with a range of attributes. We embrace these intersections, enabling members of our community to bring their whole selves to Curtin.
Conditions and Benefits
• 17% superannuation contributions;
• 17.5% leave loading;
• Corporate discounts including discounted health insurance, hotels across Perth and worldwide, and travel related discounts;
• Salary packaging options;
• 26 weeks paid parental leave for the birth mother;
• Up to 14 weeks paid parental leave provided if a staff member is a partner or Immediate family or member of the household;
• Professional development opportunities.